The ski resort - short facts:
- between 1,300 and 2,800m above sea level
- 88 modern ski lifts and gondolas - many with locally invented seat warmers
- 25 magic carpets for kids or beginners
- 305km of ski-runs in all levels of difficulty
- 200km off-piste deep powder runs
- over 1,000 trained and skilled skiing instructors in 7 ski schools
- fun parks
- permanent race tracks
- contact-free access to lifts with the reusable Ski Arlberg-Card
- many cosy and extraordinary venues
Ski schools and ski rentals:
You can check availability prior to your arrival and calculate the price for your skiing lesson.
If you wish to book online you can pay by VISA or Mastercard.
Gem of a hotel
Our first visit to the Hotel Bellevue but it certainly won't be our last. It was a late booking, but from our first email with Frauke to arriving at the hotel and meeting Alex and his team of staff, the level of service was superb. The hotel has recently been refurbished and we had a lovely spacious and comfortable room. The chefs deserve a mention as the choice and standard of food is excellent. The hotel is in an ideal quiet location close to the slopes and the centre of town. Our holiday in Lech and in particular the Hotel Bellevue far exceeded our expectations and we look forward to a return visit.
reviewed in April 2020 on tripadvisor.at